Concentrate version of our Wash Wax ALL Cleaner. This 8oz. bottle of concentrate makes one gallon of ready to use Wash Wax ALL Cleaner or 8 pints or 4 quarts. The bottle has an integrated measuring cup for accurate measurement. Concentrates are great for those looking to save space. Instructions and measuring cup are included.
Wash Wax ALL is a biodegradable waterless wash and wax in one. Clean & protect your entire vehicle without water. Developed over 30 years ago for Aircraft also works great on your RV, Car, Boat, and Motorcycle. Removes dirt without scratching. Simply spray on and wipe dry, leaves an anti-static, non-stick UV protective coating on all surfaces such as paint, glass, plastic, leather, vinyl, rubber, wood, gel coat, aluminum, granite, and other hard surfaces. Meets Boeing Aircraft cleaning Spec. Exterior D6-17487P and Interior D6-7127M. Works well with the Aero Scrubber.
- Simply the best waterless car wash. Gently cleans and protects, leaving a non-stick UV protective coating on all vehicle surfaces. Just spray on and wipe dry. 16 ounces will waterless wash up to 4 wax as you dry 7 cars
- High-performance aircraft quality wax for your car boat and RV. Once you see the difference you will never use automotive products again. Used by Air Force One, The Military, Airlines, Corporate and private aircraft owners around the world for over 32 years. This is a high quality easy to use product
- Water-based, No Alcohol or Ammonia. Our eco-friendly formula is biodegradable and safe on all surfaces both inside and out. Meets Boeing Aircraft (D6-17487P, D6-7127M) and Airbus industries (09-00-002) and McDonnell Douglass CDS 1 cleaning specifications. Human-friendly, no eye or skin irritation like some other automotive products
- Can be used as a Waterless Wash or just spray on after wet washing to Wax as you Dry. Works on wet or dry surfaces
- Important Information: Understand that this is a Wash and Wax Product. Wax will protect and enhance the shine you currently have. If you have dull, oxidized, or scratched finish you will need a polish to address those issues. Wax is for Protection; Polish is for Repair